The world’s smartest alarm clock that'll wake you up earlier when the traffic or weather is bad. The app monitors real-time traffic and weather reports to give the user extra time in the morning.
Maximize your sleeping time. We monitor real-time traffic and weather reports to give you extra time in the morning. Not too early, not too late. Keep the jam for your morning toast, not traffic. Works for even the deepest sleepers.
The app will wake you up earlier:
- If the traffic is slower than usual.
- If there was too much snow overnight and you'd need to spend extra time cleaning up the car (very true for snow-struck Canada).
- If there was an incident on the road.
- If the public transport is off.
- If a hurricane, typhoon, tsunami, or volcanic eruption is expected.
Uses Open Weather Map API & Google Traffic API.
The main challenge was (and still is) to test the scenarios and make sure the flow is fulfilled. Also, there are a few rather annoying-but-understandable iOS restrictions that I had to address to fulfill the main use case: the server triggering the alarm via silent push notification.
The flows have been tested in InVision, the designs delivered in Sketch via Zeplin plugin.