GMATPrep software uses the same technology as the official GMAT exam so that you can simulate the actual test-taking experience.
Sliday team has been interacting with an EastBanc Tech rep in US and client’s advisors in Italy and London. As a result, in-depth wireframes and a UI design were delivered.
The GMATPrep software features:
- 90 free questions – 30 Quantitative, 45 Verbal and 15 Integrated Reasoning - with answers and explanations
- Tools to create your own practice question set
- 2 full-length computer adaptive practice tests with answers (detailed explanations of answers are not included)
- Accurate computing of GMAT® Total, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning scores, which you can use to judge how prepared you are for the actual GMAT exam
- A comprehensive math review
- A step-by-step guide to preparing for the GMAT® exam
The software is for sale here