In short, Karmabot is tracking and measuring the short- medium- and long-term team performance using simple commands like:
> @username ++ For being an awesome being!
Chat is the new email. Many companies, big and small, shifted their everyday business communications to chats: Slack / MS Teams / HipChat – for many these are the main everyday channels.
With the businesses expanding, the teams are getting bigger as well. To a manager or a business owner, *it’s hard to impossible to know what’s happening in chats when there are more than 50 members on the team*.
Time-tracking comes to chats. Karmabot Status provides an overview, a snapshot if you will, of everyone’s activity. Each task is recorded and reflected on the status screen.
- See what the team is busy with
- Get daily reports online or via email
- Use full-screen dashboard (put it on the office's TV)
- Set starting times for the remote team members
- `/karma task description` or just `/k description` to record a status in a particular channel.
- `/k finish` to finish the day.
- `/k break` to stop the current task and have a ☕
Try it for free at demo Slack account
> Username: email@example.com
> Password: Karmabot