Sliday team was hired to completely revamp UI/UX designs in collaboration with EastBanc Technologies, a prominent development studio from Washington D.C., US.
We followed the Agile methodology:
- Daily standups (conference calls via InVision and UberConference.)
- The scope has been divided into sprints. Each sprint lasts business days (2 weeks).
- Designs were provided in PSD/Sketch formats. It was a sizable project, literally gigabytes of designs passed through.
- Clickable prototypes were created and shared via the InVision web app. The same tool has been used to gather feedback and track changes.
- Jira + Bitbucket + Confluence–the team and we utilised this Atlassian-based set for issue tracking, version control, and documentation. Everyone tried really hard to keep it all in one place.
- Dropbox was the main means of file exchanging.
The Paint Nite startup founders wished to put the concept of experience under the spotlight. We have been building on top of the popular life-changing experience notion promoted by Airbnb and similar market disruptors. Hence, the mobile-first approach and large striking visual elements with a minimalist approach to text copy.
This was a mid-term, an almost 6 months-long arrangement.